Program for 5 days
Program for 5 days for hiking enthusiasts
- Hostetin (get to know the vicinity)
- Nature Trail green Hostětín (1.5 km)
- Nature Trail Around Hostětín (6.5 km)
- Statues in the landscape (walk to Pitín - sports in Pitin, Šanov – Šanov Museum, a memorial tree, ...)
- Moravian Kopanice
- Go around the sculpture Cat and Spring over to the crossroads between Žitkova and Slavičín. Here it connects with nature trail Moravian Kopanice, which is 11.5 km long (all in all 23 km long). After you go through the nature trails you can follow the blue route through Krhov and end up in Bojkovice. Above Krhov you can climb to the lookout on the Rock, near to which there is a well called Ohloběnka.
- Trip Bojkovice - Komňa - Nezdenice
- Castle Novy Světlov, Bojkovska Museum, Memorial J. Á. Comenius dwelling zvěrokleštiče, Blue Water, Nezdenická kyselka or castle ruins Zuvačov a lookout over Vojanská (Bystřice pod Lopeníkem), or trips to the White Carpathians on the lookout for great Lopeník second highest peak of the White Carpathians (distance 15 km from the chamber through the New Court - Racial quarry, Mikulčin Hill) - Bojkovice opportunity to get to a bus stop on Mikulcin hill fork (about 4.5 km away from the height of the Great Lopeník).
- Option A: Vallašské Klobouky, and possibly Slavičín
- Hike Popova from the blue and red line around Hložecké chapel and over Jelenovska to Valašské Klobouky (9 km). There is also the possibility to start this trip in Slavičín (Pivečkův park, museum). Museum Valašské Klobouky. Opportunity to climb to the lookout Královec, or go through a nature trail Královec (7 km), or come out in the natural woodland Ščúrnica and the well Dělanovec - Královce from the green route.
- Option B: Brumov - Bylnice or Vršatec
- Castle Brumov, Municipal Museum Brumově - Bylnici, 17 km long road trip: the yellow line over the hill to the crossroads between Průklesy and Pod Okršliskem, then the red trail through Sidonii (old glass colonies, bread oven) to Vlárský Pass, and here you have the option of turning to the ruins Vršatec from the crossroads Brezová - Chapel
- Taste the water from the medicinal springs at the colonnade, swim in the lake, the outdoor pool at the dam, the indoor swimming pool, and hiking trips to the pilgrimage site Malenisko - Provodov and to the castle ruins Sehrad, Rýsov and Old Světlov.
Program on 5 days rest
- Hostetin (explore the area)
- Nature Trail green Hostětín (1.5 km)
- Statues in the landscape
- Bojkovice - Komňa - Nezdenice
- Castle Novy Světlov, Museum Bojkovska, swimming in Bojkovice or in Pitin (Sportklub Niva), the possibility of buying old fruit varieties at Mr. Radim Peška´s, walk from Novy Světlov to mineral water (1.5 km away) in Záhorovice (can also be reached by train from Hostetin)
- Luhačovice or Uherský Brod or Vlčnov
- Possibility to take the train across Újezdec u Luhačovic, or to go by car via Slavičín. In Luhačovice you can try medicinal plants, walk to the dam, swim in the outdoor pool in Pozlovice or in the indoor pool in Luhačovice, and there is opportunity to relax in one of the spa-facilities or wellness centers in local hotels. On the way back there is the opportunity to stop in Uhersky Brod (Museum of J. Á. Comenius, aquapark Delfín, observatory). Alternatively, the possibility of a trip to Vlčnov (distance Luhačovice - Vlčnov 20 km) - Museum of Folk Distilleries, "wine búdy" = gastronomic trip.
- Moravian Kopanice and žítkova goddesses
- By car or public transport go to Žítková. Here, you can visit the sheep farms spouses Šustekových, walk to the lodge of the last žítkova goddess chapel. There is also a path to the cottage Janka with the hobbit house symbol. Breathtaking views, vast meadows, a place where you feel that you are "closer to God". You can arrange for a guide (733 210 097, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, the price of CZK 150 per hour)
- Vallašské Klobouky, possibly Brumov
- Museum, cabin, lookout point Královec (2 km distance from the train station), or nature trail Královec (7 km), the opportunity to visit the castle at Brumově (either go there by train from Valašské Klobouky or walk through Jelenovska following the red, then the green route - Length: approx 8 km)